What are the requirements for petroleum coke in graphite electrode production?
Petroleum coke in graphite electrode production
1. Containing more fibrous structure, coke particles have a larger aspect ratio.
2. Should have sufficient particle strength, reduce the pulverization rate of calcination and crushing and screening to meet the composition requirements of the batch size.
3. It is easy to graphitize, ensuring that the Graphite Electrode has good conductivity and low linear expansion coefficient.
4. The ash content of coke should be less than 0.5%, and the volatile content of coke should be less than 14%
5. Coke is calcined at 1300 degrees for 5 hours, and the true density after calcining should be in the range of 2.08 -2.13g/cm3.
6. The sulfur content of coke should not be higher than 0.5%.
- The second largest in the country
- Cumulative supply unit 330+
- Cost-effective than the peer 20%
- 48H rushed to the production site as soon as possible