700mm UHP Graphite Electrode with Preset Nipple
Graphite Electrode are used in both DC and AC electric arc furnaces. Steelmaking workshops have to cover the cost of these consumable electrodes during new steel production process. So optimizing the usage of Graphite Electrode is a cost-saving tactic.
Performance parameters determine quality.
- Specifific Electrical Resistance (SER or ER), low specifific resistance of Graphite Electrode allows maximum current carrying capability without overheating of the electrode column.
- Tensile strength, higher tensile strength in nipples will generally result in lower nipple breakage frequency;
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE), lower CTE will generally give better resistance to thermal shock. Also, CTE compatibility between the Graphite Electrode and connecting nipple is important for satisfactory performance of the electrode joint.
Why choose Rongxing:
C. Technical support. Rongxing has a group of experts in the field of servicing.We know all of the EAF, Ladle furnaces, and Foundry applications throughout China and Middle east Countries. Beyond the standard procedure of selling electrodes, we help the customer in many ways.
D.After-sales services. Providing our customers with more thoughtful services and technical support, training local customers management and operational project solutions. Professional technicians will visit customers regularly.
Contact me:Contact person: Ms Nancy Du (Sales Manager) Email: [email protected] Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 15238006439
- The second largest in the country
- Cumulative supply unit 330+
- Cost-effective than the peer 20%
- 48H rushed to the production site as soon as possible